Thursday, March 13, 2014

Decorating on a Dime...even if you don't have too.

My new jam (to borrow a phrase from my daughter) is decorating on the cheap. I don't have to...but it's so much fun. I begin by looking at Houzz ap.  It looks like I'm mindlessly flipping through pages but it's so much more. When I find a room or idea I love, I save it to myHouzz.  That's right its like shopping without leaving the house. Now to the shopping...my favorite part.
Online with Wayfair or Overstock and for the deals of the day. Curtainworks for the best deal for drapes. Only problem is they sell out fast so if you find some buy them fast. Home Goods, Marshals Target and Tuesday Morning are favs as well. Remember if you decorate by copying the expensive brands you can change your living spaces more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment